- Dancing with Fire: A Mindful Way to Loving Relationships
Cornell, Ann Weiser, Ph.D.
- The Power of Focusing: A Practical Guide to Emotional Self-Healing
- Focusing in Clinical Practice: The Essence of Change
- The Radical Acceptance of Everything: Living a Focusing Life
- Power of Focusing
Gendlin, Eugene T.
- Let Your Body Interpret Your Dreams
- Experiencing and the Creation of Meaning: A Philosophical and Psychological Approach to the Subjective
- Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy: A Manual of the Experiential Method
- Integrating Experiential and Brief Therapy: How To Do Deep Therapy - Briefly and How To Do Brief Therapy - Deeply
Bromberg, Philip M. and Schore, Allan N.
- The Shadow of the Tsunami: and the Growth of the Relational Mind
- The Suffering Stranger: Hermeneutics for Everyday Clinical
- Toward a Psychology of Uncertainty: Trauma-Centered Psychoanalysis
DeYoung, Patricia A.
- Relational Psychotherapy: A Primer
Frie, Roger and Orange, Donna
Orange, Donna M.
- Thinking for Clinicians: Philosophical Resources for Contemporary Psychoanalysis and the Humanistic Psychotherapies
Stern, Donnel B.
- Unformulated Experience:From Dissociation to Imagination in Psychoanalysis
- Partners in Thought:Working with Unformulated Experience, Dissociation, and Enactment
Stolorow, Robert D.
- Trauma and Human Existence: Autobiographical, Psychoanalytic, and Philosophical Reflections
*Note: Titles with active links are available to purchase online.